Who are we
Our website address is: https://www.munnsmusicstudio.com.
Personal Information we collect and use
Personal Information Collection and Use
- Mrs Munns Music Studio does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
- When you submit an information inquiry with us you will be asked to complete an online form to submit information about you to us. Such information may includes
- your name;
- your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address;
- your date of birth; and
- information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
What we do with your Personal Information
We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes, generally, we use the information that we collect to:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.
To whom will Business disclose my personal information?
- We do not disclose contact information about you publicly or to other third parties by us unless it is authorised or required by law (or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us in relation to the Website) or as otherwise outlined in this policy.
- From time to time, we will also disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as account and billing, shipping and fulfillment, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, website hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the limited purpose of the third party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- While we store the majority of the personal information that we collect from you in Australia, we may from time to time store some of the information in a computer server located in another country. We will take such reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may publish customer testimonials on our website, in social media profiles, on our Youtube channel and within advertising creative material. These testimonials may contain personally identifiable information. We obtain your written consent at the time the testimonial is recorded. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Features
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.